AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE OR GROUP BOOKINGS
These classes are not offered on the timetable, and designed for those
who can’t fit into the schedule and would like to practice from time to time.
A gentle class adapted to the Pre and Postnatal mothers. An excellent preparation for birthing through breath, body and mind awareness.
YOGA FOR CYCLISTS
Riding a bike makes quads, calves, back and shoulders tight; these classes will increase flexibility, enhance recovery time and improve breathing.
With the use of props, postures are held for longer periods of time to initiate deep relaxation. This practice will balance a more active practice or decompress after a stressful day.
Vinyasa or flow classes vary, but a common feature is the way poses flow, synchronized with the breath. Expect lots of sun salutations and vinyasa which refers to the sequence of plank to chaturanga to up dog or cobra to down dog.
The term hatha refers to the physical practices of the yoga tradition. Technically, all asana classes can be labeled as hatha, but in yoga studios, the term generally refers to a slower paced class that teaches you how to align your body and work with the breath.
A state of conscious deep sleep for extreme relaxation.
A practice of deep peace that occurs when the mind is calm and silent.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR BOOKINGS
For more information on my custom yoga services or to make a booking, please contact me on 0419 654 579 or send me a message.
SMALL GROUPS NEEDING MORE MEMBERS
I have a lot of clients who come in groups so they can practice on a day and time that works for them. Group bookings need to be 6 people and they can then come on a day and time that suits them.
It works well however for some it may be difficult getting everyone to commit to a certain date, so I put you in contact with each other via a whatsapp group chat.
There are many reasons why you can’t get to a regular class but love an AntiGravity practice from time to time:
- Love the practice and don’t live in the area. A lot of my clients try to get a group together so they can practice at a time that works for them
- Personal trainers often bring their clients as a treat or to complement their training program
- Crisis hangers are a bit like crisis meditators they only come to yoga during a crisis. They achieve their desired result begin to feel better and stop practicing. No problem, show up when its really needed
- Here on holidays or fly in fly out and classes are fully booked
- New babies always come first but every now and then you get the golden opportunity to sneak out and jump in the hammock for some me time.
- Working on an advanced posture and can’t seem to engage the right muscles to move forward. Just need some help.
- Love your yoga teacher and your regular practice just enjoy a different practice from time to time.