I have a lot of clients who come in groups so they can practice on a day and time that works for them. Group bookings need to be 6 people and they can then come on a day and time that suits them.
It works well however for some it may be difficult getting everyone to commit to a certain date, so I put you in contact with each other via a whatsapp group chat.
There are many reasons why you can’t get to a regular class but love an AntiGravity practice from time to time:
- Love the practice and don’t live in the area. A lot of my clients try to get a group together so they can practice at a time that works for them
- Personal trainers often bring their clients as a treat or to complement their training program
- Crisis hangers are a bit like crisis meditators they only come to yoga during a crisis. They achieve their desired result begin to feel better and stop practicing. No problem, show up when its really needed
- Here on holidays or fly in fly out and classes are fully booked
- New babies always come first but every now and then you get the golden opportunity to sneak out and jump in the hammock for some me time.
- Working on an advanced posture and can’t seem to engage the right muscles to move forward. Just need some help.
- Love your yoga teacher and your regular practice just enjoy a different practice from time to time.