Due to government regulations with COVID 19, you will need to bring your own pillow and blanket for savasana/final resting pose. The hammocks and mats are washed after every class, however it is not possible to do that with all the blankets and pillows. So please bring with you all that you need. This way we can meet all government regulations and stay open.
Please check the timetable and Facebook page for updated schedule.
- *No jewelry to be worn!
- *No yoga pants/shorts with zips! (jewelry and zips tear the hammocks)
- *A t-shirt must be worn!
- *Bring a water bottle (it is recommended you hydrate throughout the class)
- Bookings are essential class space is limited.
- All bookings require 24 hours cancellation notice or full charges apply.
- Photos are always welcome in our studio.
For all Classes
- No Bookings are required for mat classes
- All payments are non-transferable and non-refundable. Studio credit is available.
- Packages have 2-3 month expiry dates – no extension.
- Classes, fees, instructors, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your class.
- Client liability waiver form must be completed and agreed to prior to commencing class.
Book Your Session
Complete the form below to make your booking or call Tel:+61 419 654 579